- 2023-06-09 16:51 - AWJ Lab at MISfN 2023
Johnson Lab undergrads represent MSU on home turf at this year’s Michigan Society for Neuroscience conference! Tim Stokes presented the fruits of his licking microstructure and c-fos study, which involved …More?
- 2023-06-07 14:05 - Lauren’s Defense and PhD; Congrats and Best of Luck!
Congratulations, Lauren! Lauren Raycraft has successfully defended her dissertation, going on to earn her PhD in June 2023.Lauren started her MSU tenure as an undergrad; in the six-plus years she …More?
- 2023-04-14 17:00 - AWJ Lab at UURAF 2023
Our undergrads bring their best brains to UURAF Toria Fex received first place in Neuroscience for her section at UURAF this year, where she presented the fruits of the cocaine …More?
- 2023-04-02 13:38 - MSU Scifest Expo
The Johnson Lab provides demonstrations palatable to all ages! Nathan motions to a poster summarizing the gustatory goodies in store for those who visit our table. In outreach designed to …More?
- 2023-02-10 14:40 - AWJ Lab at the ISTB Grad Student Expo
ISTB Labs Gather to Showcase Research for Prospective Grads Hustle and bustle filled the ground floor of ISTB as students from the associated labs gathered to show off their experiments …More?
- 2022-12-16 17:00 - Ben’s Defense and PhD; Congrats and Best of Luck!
Congratulations, Ben! Ben Fry has long been a notable AWJ lab figure, ambitiously tackling everything from optogenetics to IHC in the service of his research into dopamine’s role in neuropsychiatric …More?